Summer vacation is upon us! Well, what are you going to do? Let’s think of some fun things there are to do this summer vacation.
1. DISNEYLAND. Duh, of course it’s number one. As a Disneyland lover myself, I would probably spend at least 3 days out of the week, if not more, at the happiest place on Earth if I could. If this is something you think would be fun for you and your friends, or you and your family… GET A PASS! Totally worth it! Couple visits and you’ll realize you made the best decision of your life.
2. RAGING WATERS. A fun and relaxing way to spend your summer days- Raging Waters. The thrill of those water slides from hundreds of feet in the air, or even just hangin’ around in the lazy river. Take a trip with your friends or family, and soak up some sun in your life.
3. BEACH. Beach trips!!! Now that it’s summer, the beach weather is PERFECT. Like every day, the weather is perfect. Get together, get some snacks, a cooler with some fresh drinks, and hit the sand! – maybe even make it a whole day thing, beach then bonfire!
4. LAKE. Okay, there has to be one of your friends that has a boat. Or one of your friends, or relatives, who knows someone who knows someone who HAS. A. BOAT. Find that person, and take that boat and jet skis out to the lake!
5. Sh*t, even a pool party. Get the BBQ going, grab your friends, and set up a party. You have to have at least one day out of summer to get together with your friends and celebrate your hard work during the school year.
No matter what you decide to do, or how you decide to spend your summer, just make sure you’re having a good time. You’ve busted your a**… You deserve a little fun in the sun. Enjoy yourself.